Don’t let its slimmer and lighter look fool you, the da Vinci Jr. has a robust build size of 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches and a resolution of 100 to 400 microns. Its design allows for the inclusion of an auto-feeding filament system, which takes the PLA filament to the extruder, and ensures that the filament is loaded properly and is ready to print. The Jr. 1.0 only prints in DEHP-free and Heavy metal-free PLA filament.
- Free XYZmaker 3D design software, Free XYZware 3D printing software, Free XYZprinting STEAM 3D printing curriculum.
- Easy Z-offset calibration, adjust your print bed with ease on the LCD screen. No time consuming 3 knob calibration needed.
- The da Vinci Jr. series prints only with XYZprinting's bio-compostable, non-toxic PLA filament. The PLA filament derives from natural materials, such as sugarcane and corn starch, and has gone through various tests to ensure that it is DEHP-free and Heavy Metal-free.
- Build size of 5.9" x 5.9" x 5.9" and Print Speed Upgrade: Max print speed up to 100mm/second. (XYZware software must be version V22.214.171.124 or above)
- UL listed “for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: (1) specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock, (2) performance under specified conditions, (3) regulatory codes, (4) other standards, including international standards, or (5) such other conditions as UL may consider desirable