Lowrance Hook-7x Mid/High DownScan features a high resolution widescreen display, superior target separation, Trackback, CHIRP sonar and DownScan imaging that are all driven by a simple easy, to use interface. The benefits of CHIRP sonar and DownScan imaging technology gives you a clear and complete view of the underwater environment beneath your boat. Features a 7-inch brilliant color display, the Hook-7x is powered by high performance sonar with enhanced sonar sensitivity, excellent target separation and superior noise rejection, making it easier to see baitfish and gamefish targets.
- Brilliant 7" full color screen
- CHIRP sonar plus DownScan imaging combed to provide the best possible view beneath your boat
- Mid / High CHIRP transducer with Down Scan
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint